|By Marketwired .||
|December 26, 2012 01:23 PM EST||
SAGINAW, MI -- (Marketwire) -- 12/26/12 -- HPIL Holding (the "Company") (OTCQB: HPIL) is pleased to announce that on December 17, 2012, HPIL Real Estate, Inc., the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, has acquired a thirty-two percent (32%) of the ownership interest in HAESLER Real Estate Management SA pursuant to a Quota Purchase Agreement dated October 26, 2012.
A full description of the transaction and copy of the Quota Agreement was attached as exhibit to the Company's Current Report on Form 8-K filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on November 1, 2012. Subsequently a full description of the closing of the transaction was filed on the Company's Current Report on Form 8-K filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on December 20, 2012.
Louis Bertoli, President and C.E.O. of HPIL Real Estate, Inc., said, "We look forward to pursuing business opportunities that arise through our ownership interest in HAESLER Real Estate Management SA."
Safe Harbor: This news release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (The "Act"). In particular, when used in the preceding discussion, the words "pleased", "plan", "confident that", "believe", "expect" or "intend to" and similar conditional expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Act and are subject to the safe harbor created by the Act. Such statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties and actual results could differ materially from those expressed in any of the forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, market conditions, general acceptance of the Company's products and technologies, competitive factors, the ability to successfully complete additional financings and other risks described in the Company's SEC reports and filings.
For more information, please contact:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks