|By PR Newswire||
|December 26, 2012 12:48 PM EST||
MELVILLE, N.Y., Dec. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MSC INDUSTRIAL DIRECT CO., INC. (NYSE: MSM), "MSC" or the "Company," the premier distributor of Metalworking and Maintenance, Repair and Operations ("MRO") supplies to industrial customers throughout the United States, today announced that the Company's conference call to review its fiscal first quarter results, as well as its current operations, will be broadcast live over the Internet Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
To access the webcast, please visit the Company's website at: http://www.mscdirect.com. An online archive of the broadcast will be available within one hour of the conclusion of the call and remain available until Thursday, February 7, 2013.
Alternatively, the conference call can be accessed by dialing 1-800-860-2442 (U.S.) or 1-412-858-4600 (international). A replay will be available within one hour of the conclusion of the call and will remain available until Thursday, February 7, 2013. The replay is accessible by dialing 1-877-344-7529 (U.S.) or 1-412-317-0088 (international) and entering passcode 10022853.
About MSC Industrial Direct Co., Inc. MSC Industrial Direct Co., Inc. is one of the largest distributors of Metalworking and Maintenance, Repair and Operations ("MRO") supplies to industrial customers throughout the United States. MSC employs one of the industry's largest sales forces and distributes approximately 600,000 industrial products from approximately 3,000 suppliers. In-stock availability is approximately 99%, with next day standard delivery to the contiguous United States on qualifying orders up until 8 p.m. Eastern Time. For more information, visit MSC's website at http://www.mscdirect.com.
SOURCE MSC Industrial Direct Co., Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher