|By PR Newswire||
|December 26, 2012 12:25 PM EST||
Deadline to Apply Extended until January 28
ATLANTA, Dec. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The U. S. Small Business Administration (SBA) announced today that their Disaster Loan Outreach Center in New London County, Connecticut will cease operations at the close of business Friday, December 28. The SBA also announced the extension of the deadline for Hurricane Sandy survivors in Connecticut to return applications for physical damage to Jan. 28, 2013.
Center location and hours of operations are:
New London County
Groton Senior Center
102 Newton Road
Groton, CT 06340
Hours: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Wednesday – Friday
Closing: Friday, December 28, 2012 at the close of business
"Taking time to complete and return the disaster loan application to the SBA is an important part of the recovery process. We encourage all affected businesses, homeowners and renters, and non-profits to visit the Center for one-on-one assistance before it closes and to apply by the deadline," said Bernard Sweeney, district director of SBA's Connecticut District Office. The Centers in Fairfield and New Haven counties remain open until further notice.
Interest rates are as low as 1.688 percent for homeowners and renters, 3 percent for non-profit organizations and 4 percent for businesses with terms up to 30 years. The SBA sets loan amounts and terms based on each applicant's financial condition.
Applicants may also apply online using the Electronic Loan Application (ELA) via SBA's secure website at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela.
Disaster loan information and application forms may be obtained by calling the SBA's Customer Service Center at 800-659-2955 (800-877-8339 for the deaf and hard-of-hearing) or by sending an email to email@example.com. Loan applications can be downloaded from www.sba.gov. Completed applications should be mailed to: U.S. Small Business Administration, Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155.
The filing deadline to return applications for physical damage is now January 28, 2013. The deadline to return economic injury applications is July 31, 2013.
For more information about the SBA's Disaster Loan Program, visit our website at www.sba.gov.
Contact: Jelani Miller
Phone: (404) 331-0333
SOURCE U.S. Small Business Administration
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks