|By Marketwire .||
|December 26, 2012 12:20 PM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 12/26/12 -- Levi & Korsinsky notifies investors of PSS World Medical, Inc. ("PSSI" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: PSSI) of claims of breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law against the board of directors of the Company in connection with the sale of the Company to McKesson Corporation (NYSE: MCK). A complaint was filed in Florida state court.
Click here to learn more about the investigation: http://zlk.9nl.com/pss-world-medical-pssi, or call: 877-363-5972. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Under the terms of the transaction, PSSI shareholders will receive $29.00 for each share of PSSI stock they own. The transaction has a total approximate value of $2.1 billion. The claims concern whether the PSSI Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether McKesson Corporation is underpaying for PSSI shares, thus unlawfully harming PSSI stockholders.
If you own common stock in PSSI and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/pss-world-medical-pssi.
Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
Joseph Levi, Esq.
Eduard Korsinsky, Esq.
30 Broad Street - 24th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Tel: (212) 363-7500
Toll Free: (877) 363-5972
Fax: (212) 363-7171
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks