|By Marketwired .||
|December 26, 2012 12:06 PM EST||
CHARLESTON, SC -- (Marketwire) -- 12/26/12 -- There are those that meticulously plan their trips months in advance, carefully weighing every option and going over every detail -- and then there are the rest of us, harried, scattered, and running from one thing to the next. For those who have everything but spare time, the Renaissance Charleston Historic District Hotel is proud to offer special savings on last-minute weekend getaways, especially helpful during the holiday season.
With Last-Minute Weekends, guests can enjoy a comfortable stay at practically a moment's notice, to enjoy Charleston's shopping or breathtaking Festival of Lights, all starting at just $229 per night, with a two-night stay.*
Held at the North Charleston Convention Center, Charleston's Holiday Market offers the Lowcountry's complete holiday experience, with aisle after aisle of specialty shops, boutiques, crafts, gourmet foods, seasonal specialties, toys, jewelry and more. Another holiday bright spot is Charleston's Festival of Lights, with over two million shimmering lights across a three-mile driving tour. The festival consistently delivers more light displays year after year, with more than 700 shining displays for 2012. To plan and learn more, guests can visit http://www.charlestoncvb.com/.
Situated in the city's oldest quarter, the Renaissance Charleston Historic District Hotel boasts boutique accommodations as well as modern day amenities. Whether shopping on King Street, enjoying Spoleto Festival, visiting the College of Charleston or strolling the City Market, guests will be captivated by the local knowledge shared by this Charleston, SC luxury hotel's Navigators, who have the inside scoop as their hotel in Charleston is a proud community supporter.
This Charleston luxury hotel's décor is regionally inspired with a modern twist. Guests can take advantage of lavish guest rooms, a select few with balconies and meeting space designed to inspire. Convenient for Charleston meetings, the hotel also offers convenient connectivity, making it a hot spot with locals.
Gourmands will enjoy the on-site Wentworth Grill, with menus that mix modern flavors and traditional southern fare. In addition to last-minute weekends, promotions at this Charleston, SC conference center allow guests to pamper themselves in a historic district hotel in Charleston, SC, that combines traditional southern charm with modern sophistication.
* Availability will be confirmed at time of booking. Lowest advertised rate may not be available. Advance booking required. Rates valid for Friday and Saturday night stays only. Two-night minimum stay may be required. Rates are per room, per night, based on single occupancy. Taxes, resort fees, and incidental charges are additional. Rates may not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Additional restrictions may apply.
About the Renaissance Charleston Historic District Hotel
This modern yet historic Charleston boutique hotel creates a luxurious traveler's paradise. Regionally inspired, this downtown boutique hotel in Charleston, SC, integrates both modern and traditional Southern styles, throughout all 162 guest rooms and four spacious suites on six floors. Guests can also discover local hidden gems with the Renaissance's In-The-Know recommendations, personally curated weekly by our Charleston hotel's Navigator.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2189949
Renaissance Charleston Historic District Hotel
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks