|By Marketwired .||
|December 26, 2012 12:04 PM EST||
GREENSBORO, NC -- (Marketwire) -- 12/26/12 -- One High Point, North Carolina, hotel is courting meeting planners with an exceptional limited time, value-added meetings offer.
Meeting planners who book a meeting at Greensboro-High Point Marriott Airport by December 30, 2012 to be held prior to December 31, 2013 and incorporating 100 consecutive room nights with 50 on peak, can pick 3 items from this wish list:
- Complimentary coffee break
- Audio/Visual discount
- Food and Beverage discount
- Complimentary welcome reception including beer, wine, and hors d'oeuvres
- $100 Visa Gift Card
- Two complimentary guest rooms on peak
- Three Suite upgrades
- Free Internet access in all guest rooms
- Triple Marriott Rewards® points
Additionally, qualifying bookings will be entered into a drawing to win a complimentary Board Meeting for 20 attendees including coffee service and lunch.
This promotion applies to new bookings only. For additional details, visit www.marriottmarketing.com/ord/Production/hostedContent/125623/landingpage/index.html or contact the Sales Team at 1-877-780-4333.
The Greensboro-High Point Marriott Airport features over 11,000 square feet of meeting space. This updated Greensboro hotel near downtown also has an outdoor garden with an additional 1,600 square feet as well as 17 acres for outdoor gatherings such as volleyball, picnics and poolside BBQs.
This hotel in Greensboro is conveniently located on the grounds of the Piedmont Triad International Airport and surrounded by 17 lushly landscaped acres. The hotel offers immediate airport pickup for all guests and daily shuttle trips to quaint cafes and shopping nearby. The hotel's guest rooms feature Marriott's signature bedding as well as 32-inch LG HD televisions with all-in-one multimedia jack pack. Other facilities include a concierge lounge, indoor/outdoor pool, and health club. For additional information visit www.GreensboroAirportMarriott.com or call 336-852-6450.
About Marriott Hotels & Resorts
Marriott Hotels & Resorts continues to inspire and provide a balanced life on the road for discerning and high-achieving business and leisure travelers, offering warm, professional service; sophisticated yet functional guest room design; lobby spaces that facilitate working, dining and socializing; restaurants and bars serving international cuisine prepared simply and from the freshest ingredients; meeting and event spaces and services that are gold standard; and expansive, 24-hour fitness facilities. All Marriott hotels participate in the award winning Marriott Rewards frequent travel program that allows members to earn hotel points or airline miles for every dollar spent during each stay. For more information, visit www.MarriottHotels.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2189956
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher