|By PR Newswire||
|December 26, 2012 11:24 AM EST||
ATLANTA, Dec. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The U.S. Small Business Administration is reminding eligible private non-profit (PNP) organizations in Virginia of the Jan. 25 deadline to submit disaster loan applications for damages caused by Hurricane Sandy. Examples of eligible non-critical PNP organizations include, but are not limited to food kitchens, homeless shelters, museums, libraries, community centers, schools and colleges.
The SBA offers low interest disaster loans to private non-profit organizations for physical losses up to its loan limits. Approved loans can be increased for protective measures to lessen similar future damages. Additionally, PNPs can obtain loans for unmet working capital needs. To be considered for this assistance, PNPs need to apply by the deadline.
These loans are available to PNPs located in Accomack, Arlington, Clarke, Craig, Culpeper, Essex, Fairfax City, Falls Church City, Fauquier, Frederick, Greene, Highland, King and Queen, Lancaster, Loudoun, Madison, Manassas City, Mathews, Middlesex, Nelson, Northampton, Northumberland, Prince William, Rappahannock, Shenandoah, Surry, Warren and Westmoreland in Virginia.
Applicants may apply online using the Electronic Loan Application (ELA) via SBA's secure website at SBA's website at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela.
Disaster loan information and application forms may also be obtained by calling the SBA's Customer Service Center at 800-659-2955 (800-877-8339 for the deaf and hard-of-hearing) or by sending an email to email@example.com. Applications can also be downloaded from the SBA's website at www.sba.gov. Completed applications should be mailed to: U.S. Small Business Administration, Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155.
The filing deadline to return applications for physical property damage is January 25, 2013. The deadline to return economic injury applications is August 26, 2013.
For more information about the SBA Disaster Loan Program, visit our website at www.sba.gov.
Contact: Jelani Miller
Release Number: 13-159, VA 13398/13399
SOURCE U.S. Small Business Administration
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher