|By PR Newswire||
|December 26, 2012 09:00 AM EST||
SHENZHEN, China, Dec. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Huntkey Enterprise Group, a global professional power supply provider, has been awarded the "Quality Management Excellent Award" by Huawei Device Co., Ltd.
On Dec. 21st, Huawei Device held the 2012 Customized Parts Supplier Quality Conference, and awarded the "Quality Management Excellent Award" to Huntkey, for its superior quality management over a long term.
In 2012, Huntkey has supplied several chargers and notebook adapters to Huawei Device. The Lot Acceptance Ratio (LAR for short) of these products has achieved the target for four quarters continuously. The Product Defect Part per Million (PDPPM) is 26, much lower than the target of 140. In 2012, there were not any mass isolations, production interruptions, quality accidents, T-1 issues, or complaints from end users about Huntkey products. All the exceptional performance has earned Huntkey the "Quality Management Excellent Award."
"It is our consistent business concept to provide customers with high-quality products and service, in order to save their overall cost and improve their market competence. We will continuously make endeavors and provide better solutions for high-end customers," said Mr. Lewis Liu, Vice President of Huntkey.
Huntkey Enterprise Group, founded in 1992, is a professional provider that specializes in the development, design, manufacturing and marketing of power supplies. Huntkey's products include power supplies (1W~250KW), power systems, computer cases, universal notebook adapters, power banks, chargers, power supply converters, power strips, LED lights, and more. The industrial parks of Huntkey in Shenzhen, Heyuan and Hefei, which cover a total area of over 750,000 square meters, are now the largest IT manufacturing base in mainland China. Huntkey, with over 8,000 employees, has set up its branch companies in Hong Kong and Japan. Its clients are found all over the world in more than 50 countries and regions, including Lenovo, Dell, Best Buy, Exper, Vestel, Positivo, Durama, Unicoba, DSG, HCL, Carrefour, FPT, Siragon, Olidata, and others.
For more information about Huntkey, please visit http://www.huntkeydiy.com.
SOURCE Huntkey Enterprise Group
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks