|By PR Newswire||
|December 26, 2012 06:00 AM EST||
SALT LAKE CITY, Dec. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On-demand digital interviewing services are being widely adopted across hiring organizations, from the Fortune 500 to small and medium sized businesses. Contributing to the growth is the convergence of social, mobile, and video technology to more quickly, fairly and tellingly connect candidates with recruiters and hiring managers. Leading provider, HireVue, is driving this momentum with a record third quarter that included 150 percent sales growth and 47 new customers. Additionally, HireVue unveiled the world's first social interview application, was named 2012 HR Product of the Year, and welcomed an important new board member, Doug Dennerline.
"As we continue to develop and bring pioneering, industry changing products to market, we're closing more deals, hiring more talented employees and building our leadership in the space," explains David Bradford, HireVue's CEO. "In 2013 we'll continue to see widespread adoption of popular technologies like digital interviewing, which not only changes the recruiting model for businesses and job seekers alike, but also the financial implications of inefficient recruiting processes. In addition to company growth, bringing Doug onto our board is very strategic for HireVue's growing industry presence based on his experience in helping grow brands such as Cisco, Salesforce.com and SuccessFactors."
Third quarter and recent business highlights include:
- 150 percent sales growth – Expanded subscriptions with existing customers as well as new customers, ranging from small and medium sized businesses to large global enterprises, drove substantial sales growth.
- 428 percent adoption growth – Interview volume during the quarter grew 428% and user growth more than tripled over the same period a year ago.
- 74 deals: more than one per business day – The company recorded 74 sales transactions and welcomed more than 47 new customers during the quarter across a variety of industries, including financial services, healthcare, oil and gas, staffing and education. New customers include the New York Stock Exchange, eBay, Living Social and Noble Drilling, as well as several small and medium sized businesses.
- 2012 HR Product of the Year – HireVue Mobile™ was honored with Human Resources Executive Magazine's Product of the Year 2012 award. For three out of the past four years HireVue has been recognized for its innovation in the HR space.
- Mobile adoption – HireVue's mobile apps allow candidates to learn more about a company and respond to on demand interviews anytime, anywhere – from their iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® or Android device. Launched just a few months ago, there have already been more than 7,000 app downloads.
- OpenVue™ – HireVue launched the world's first social interviewing application, allowing candidates and hiring companies to connect and share digital introductions, interviews, and get hired using social networks, QR Codes and geolocation.
- New global headquarters and team growth – The company recently moved to a new and expanded office in South Jordon, UT, and has grown its team by 166 percent so far this year.
- Candidates prefer digital – Candidate experience surveys during the quarter indicated that 90% of candidates appreciate the convenience of on demand digital interviews and nearly 80% appreciate that it's a fair and consistent process. Further, 70% of candidates agree that digital interviews are an effective way for companies to get to know them as individuals.
- Game-changing business results – HireVue customers reported powerful results during the quarter, including: seeing twice as many candidates in one quarter of the time while reducing costs; and, reducing interview time by 90% and total hiring time by 50% while reducing travel costs by up to $1500 per candidate.
On the heels of a record quarter, HireVue welcomes former SuccessFactors president, Doug Dennerline, to its board of directors. Dennerline brings valuable experience from some of the most admired software companies of the past decade. Prior to SuccessFactors, Dennerline was EVP of Enterprise Sales at Salesforce.com, The GM of the Collaboration Software Group, (Webex) post the acquisition by Cisco and SVP US Enterprise Field Sales at Cisco. He currently serves on the board of Bunchball.
"HireVue offers a unique business solution that is completely transforming the old model of hiring," explains new board member Doug Dennerline. "The admirable brands selecting HireVue at such a rapid pace is astonishing and a sign of the critical business need the company addresses. As we move into the New Year we're all seeing the exponential category growth potential and being a part of that is exciting."
HireVue is an amazing new way to interview – on demand! Users simply browse, watch, rate and share the interviews they want, on their own time – just like streaming their favorite movies – even from a smart phone. Recognized by HR Executive Magazine as a Top HR Product of 2012, HireVue's Digital Interview Platform™ also helps improve interviews of all types, including in person, phone and video interviews. Digital question, feedback and collaboration tools remove hassle and make interviewing up to ten times faster and nine times cheaper. Join HireVue customers like Starbucks, Nike and Walmart who are making interviewing awesome. http://www.hirevue.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks