|By Marketwired .||
|December 26, 2012 06:00 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 12/26/12 -- During the year, families often gather to celebrate multiple holidays. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, and New Year's Eve are several of the occasions on which families share large meals and indulge in their favorite comfort foods. From savory casseroles to sweet desserts, the holiday season is one during which many people feel they can eat what they want and simply accept the weight gain that follows. But the makers of Hydroxycut know that there are ways to avoid holiday weight gain without sacrificing one's favorite traditions.
ABC has released an article providing tips to individuals who are looking to make it through the holidays without gaining weight. To help combat this weight gain, the article has shared ways in which people can enjoy the festivities without packing on the pounds. The makers of Hydroxycut agree that these tips can assist individuals in preserving a healthier lifestyle throughout the holidays.
First, it is important to choose the party at which people will treat themselves. Taking the occasional night off of one's diet will not completely sabotage their weight loss efforts but it will allow them to enjoy their favorite holiday treats. Second, the article encourages individuals to opt for a moderate portion of turkey. This is a high-protein meat, so it is an excellent choice in lieu of ham.
While watching what one eats is important, limiting one's consumption of high-calorie beverages is also crucial. Opting for water instead of sparkling drinks and hot chocolate can prevent the accumulation of hundreds of calories.
Finally, party guests are encouraged to keep moving and avoid standing in front of the buffet table. This can assist in reducing the amount of calories consumed.
The makers of Hydroxycut comment: "The holiday season is a favorite for many people. Food is a central part of many holiday celebrations, including Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners. But with the right approach to food and regular exercise, dieters can enjoy the festivities over the holidays without having to compromise their weight loss efforts."
Hydroxycut is the number one, best-selling weight loss supplement brand in America. The key weight-loss ingredients in Pro Clinical Hydroxycut are lady's mantle extract, wild olive extract, komijn extract, and wild mint extract. These ingredients have demonstrated the ability to help reduce BMI and encourage weight loss for participants involved in two clinical studies. In the first study, the average weight loss with these key ingredients was 20.94 pounds over a 12-week period. In the second study, the average weight loss was 16.50 pounds over an 8-week period. All groups involved in these studies followed a reduced-calorie diet.
Hydroxycut is available in several formats, including Pro Clinical Hydroxycut, Caffeine Free Hydroxycut Herbal, and more.
For more information, visit www.Hydroxycut.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London