|By PR Newswire||
|December 26, 2012 02:03 AM EST||
MUMBAI, December 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Travelguru.com, India's largest online hotel network has recently announced its alliance with Indian Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC) with hotels under the brand name Ashok Group of Hotels. The hotel booking website has successfully achieved this remarkable feat and becomes the online travel portal to host all ITDC Ashok hotel properties.
The Ashok Group is owned and operated by the Indian Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC) and is managed as a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU). ITDC has a network of 8 Ashok hotels and six joint venture hotels in the country. ITDC is owned by the Government of India and is responsible for hospitality, education and retail development in the country. The move will not only offer the customers of Travelguru an opportunity to book Ashok group of hotels online, but will also give ITDC an access to the online customer segment. Travelguru is striving to expand its delivery of choice for tourists and travelers looking for a feasible accommodation.
Sharing his thoughts on the association, Travelguru's Regional Head - North and East India, Sandeep Srivastava said, "It is our goal to bring more and more hotels online for our customers; in-line with the same thought, we are happy to announce our alliance with Ashok Group of hotels. As of now, 14 hotels from Ashok group including hotels in Jaipur and Mysore will be featured on Travelguru.com. We expect this alliance to be beneficial for both the parties and to develop into a sustainable partnership."
This coalition between Travelguru.com and ITDC is presumably the start of a long term partnership and is expected to flourish in future.
Travelguru, India's largest hotel network, offers the best prices on hotels and holiday packages globally. It provides the best deals on hotels, making your holiday or a business trip convenient and memorable. With over 6,000 hotels in India from 400 cities, including exclusive hotels in Goa, Ooty, Nainital, Mahabaleshwar, Srinagar, Shimla, Matheran and other cities in India, customers can choose from budget hotels to luxury hotels with lowest price guaranteed.
Primary Media Contact: Nishant Mishra, firstname.lastname@example.org, 91-22-4275 4800
Secondary Media Contact: Rushabh Salva, email@example.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks