|By Marketwired .||
|December 25, 2012 11:00 PM EST||
JAIPUR, INDIA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/25/12 -- Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, a leader in the global hospitality industry, announced the opening of the Fairmont Jaipur hotel on 9th August 2012. Fairmont Jaipur is an ode to the pink city through superlative luxury highlighted in elegantly appointed rooms, exclusive dining options, established traditions of bespoke service, customized features and leisure experiences.
With an aesthetic reflecting the great Mughal dynasty, Fairmont Jaipur is a meticulous re-imagining of a traditional Mughal fort. Nestled amongst the majestic Aravalli hills, our Jaipur hotel's guestrooms perfectly blend traditional Rajasthani décor and modern luxury. The hotel also boasts of eclectic dining options. Additionally, the Fairmont Gold Floor, the brand's exclusive "hotel within a hotel" features access to the Fairmont Gold Lounge with personalized service, providing guests with a whole new level of luxury.
Guests can embark on a journey of sensory delights at Fairmont's Jaipur restaurants, which offer an eclectic array of fine dining options and cuisines from around the world. Zoya, the all-day dining restaurant, boasts a global menu with a dedicated section of Rajasthani fare highlighting heritage dishes from the royal households. Serving an unrivalled selection of authentic, high-quality teas, Fairmont Jaipur's lobby lounge, Anjum, offers a local twist to the long-standing Fairmont tradition of afternoon teas. At the regency-style library bar, Aza, guests can sample an impressive selection of wines & malt whisky with old world oak display cabinets and bespoke cocktails. With a mix of high and lounge seating, Fairmont Jaipur's Cigar Diwan, is a classic smoking room, perfect after dinner space.
In addition to elegant accommodations and delectable Jaipur restaurants, Fairmont Jaipur offers a multitude of experiences, excursions and unique guest services. Ranging from hot air ballooning, mountaineering at the Aravalli hills, elephant rides, and picnics, to traditional Rajasthani entertainment, guests can relive the Mughal era every moment.
For reservations, please contact: 011 490 55 555 or book online at http://www.fairmont.com/jaipur/.
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is owned by Fairmont Raffles Hotels International, a leading global hotel company with 94 hotels worldwide under the Raffles, Fairmont and Swissôtel brands. The company also manages Fairmont and Raffles branded Residences, Estates and luxury private residence club properties. For more information or reservations, please visit www.fairmont.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London