|By Marketwired .||
|December 25, 2012 08:00 PM EST||
SHANGHAI, CHINA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/25/12 -- Fairmont Peace Hotel, one of the world's most iconic hotels, invites you to experience the ultimate in Art Deco-inspired luxury. Promising unrivalled history and refined elegance, our luxury Shanghai hotel is an unforgettable retreat.
Come and experience the exclusive Fairmont Gold Lounge, a spacious sunny lounge with luxurious furnishings and pampering amenities. Be among a small selected group of elite guests and enjoy special privileges, such as breakfast, afternoon tea and pre-dinner cocktails with canapés complimentary computers with Wi-Fi, all day coffee, tea, fruit and snacks, as well as a bar is also available in this tranquil atmosphere of relaxing comfort.
To help guests experience all that our luxury Shanghai hotel has to offer, Fairmont is welcoming guests with a variety of vacation packages, including:
- Suites at the Peace: Enjoy a complimentary second night at one of the Fairmont Peace Hotel's 39 exquisite Suites with stunning views over the Huangpu River, Bund and the Shanghai skyline. In addition this unique package includes a personal guided tour of our historic, world-famous hotel with a heritage guide and daily welcome amenities.
- Ultimate Indulgence Package: Enjoy an evening in one of Shanghai's most decadent hotels suites. Toast the first night with complimentary cocktails at the exclusive CinCin lounge. The next morning, indulge as breakfast for two awaits you at the renowned Cathay Room, then top the afternoon off with sweet and savory treats at the opulent Jasmine Lounge for High Tea.
Bookings for these Shanghai hotel packages are being accepted now -- for stays through 31 March, 2013. Rates start from RMB2, 012 to RMB7, 000 per night, plus 15% tax and service charge.
For detailed rate information, or to make your Shanghai hotel reservations, please call (86-21) 6138 6950, or book online at www.fairmont.com.
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is owned by Fairmont Raffles Hotels International, a leading global hotel company with 94 hotels worldwide under the Raffles, Fairmont and Swissôtel brands. The company also manages Fairmont and Raffles branded Residences, Estates and luxury private residence club properties. For more information or reservations, please visit www.fairmont.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London