|By PR Newswire||
|December 25, 2012 09:01 AM EST||
SHENZHEN, China, Dec. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Huntkey Enterprise Group, a global professional power supply provider, will hold its 2013 New Year power supply unit promotion in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan from January 1 to March 1, 2013.
During the promotion period, customers who purchase selected models of Huntkey products will receive a scratch card and have the opportunity to win a gorgeous prize provided by Huntkey! The selected models are the CP Series, Green Power Series, APFC Series and the GS Series.
Important Message for Customers:
The first-prize winner should give the original invoice and scratch card to the local official distributor and write down the model number and series number. The shop assistant will keep duplicates of the invoice and the scratch card, model number and series number as backups. The prize and the original invoice will be delivered to the winner when all the above information is confirmed.
Winners should keep the duplicates of their invoice and scratch card properly before receiving the prize.
Winners should provide correct contact details so that Huntkey can mail the prize in time.
The second and third prize winners can get their prizes in the store at once if the items are in stock; otherwise the store will contact customers about when they can return to pick up the prizes.
For any question about the promotion, please contact an official local Huntkey distributor.
The promotion will run until March 1, 2013.
The right of final interpretation of this event is reserved by Huntkey.
Huntkey Enterprise Group, founded in 1992, is a professional provider that specializes in the development, design, manufacturing and marketing of power supplies. Huntkey's products include power supplies (1W~250KW), power systems, computer cases, universal notebook adapters, power banks, chargers, power supply converters, power strips, LED lights, etc. The industrial parks of Huntkey in Shenzhen, Heyuan and Hefei, which cover a total area of over 750,000 square meters, are now the largest IT manufacturing base in mainland China. Huntkey, with over 8,000 employees, has set up its branch companies in Hong Kong and Japan. Its clients are found all over the world in more than 50 countries and regions, including Lenovo, Dell, Best Buy, Exper, Vestel, Positivo, Durama, Unicoba, DSG, HCL, Carrefour, FPT, Siragon, Olidata, etc.
For more information about Huntkey, please visit http://www.huntkeydiy.com.
SOURCE Huntkey Enterprise Group
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks