|By PR Newswire||
|December 24, 2012 04:38 PM EST||
TORONTO, Dec. 24, 2012 /CNW/ - Pursuant to the market repurchase program outlined in the prospectus of ROI Canadian High Income Mortgage Fund (TSX: RIH.UN) (the "Fund") dated November 29, 2012, the Fund announced today the repurchase of its Class A units on the Toronto Stock Exchange (the "TSX").
The Fund repurchased 112,800 Class A units representing approximately 0.22% of its initial public float and, cumulatively with the Class A units repurchased since December 7, 2012, has now repurchased 7,352,180 Class A units representing approximately 14.02% of its initial public float. Under the market repurchase program, the Fund has committed to repurchase for cancellation during the 180 days after the Class A units are first listed, 10,345,180 Class A units representing 19.72% of its initial public float, at a price less than 95% of its latest net asset value per Class A unit.
Certain statements included in this news release constitute forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements are not historical facts but reflect current expectations regarding future results or events. These forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from current expectations and, accordingly, readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on such statements due to the inherent uncertainty therein. Return On Innovation Advisors Ltd. undertakes no obligation to update publicly or otherwise revise any forward looking statement whether as a result of new information, future events or other such factors which affect this information, except as required by law. Investment funds are not covered by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation or by any other government deposit insurer. There is no guarantee that an investment in the Fund will earn any positive return in the short or long term nor is there any guarantee that the Fund's investment objective will be achieved or that the net asset value per unit will appreciate or be preserved.
SOURCE ROI Capital
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks