|By PR Newswire||
|December 24, 2012 04:24 PM EST||
William Sneckenberg, an ILbased lawyer who practices General Litigation has been named a top attorney in IL.
CHICAGO, Dec. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The 2012 list of top rated attorneys in IL as published in the February, 2012 issue of Chicago Magazine includes William Sneckenberg of Chicago, IL for the practice of General Litigation. This distinction is given to only a very small percentage of Chicago's attorneys each year.
Attorneys are only considered for inclusion in the list of top rated attorneys if they have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement across 12 indicators. Lawyers cannot buy their way onto the list. The selection process, recognized as legitimate by bar associations and courts across the United States, is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Only attorneys who can be retained by the general public are considered. Honorees are selected annually for each state and practice area.
William Sneckenberg commented on the recognition: "IL has so many excellent lawyers, it is an honor to be included in "Chicago Magazines" list of top rated attorneys for 2012. I am grateful to my peers for their nomination."
The plaque shown here commemorates William Sneckenberg's recognition.
To find out more or to contact attorney William Sneckenberg of Chicago, IL please call 3127829320, or visit http://stbtrial.com.
Following the announcement of William Sneckenberg selection for Chicago Magazine's list of top attorneys in IL, American Registry seconded the honor and added William Sneckenberg to The Registry™ of Business Excellence. American Registry, LLC, recognizes excellence in top businesses and professionals. For more information, search The Registry™ at http://www.americanregistry.com.
This press release was written by American Registry, LLC, with approval by and/or contributions from William Sneckenberg and was distributed by PR Newswire, a subsidiary of UBM plc.
SOURCE American Registry
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks