|By PR Newswire||
|December 24, 2012 04:05 PM EST||
CINCINNATI, Dec. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- New car consumers in Cincinnati appreciate versatility. That's why so many shoppers at Mike Castrucci Chevrolet choose the 2013 Chevy Equinox in Cincinnati. The Equinox is just one of the many quality new cars in Cincinnati that the dealership provides for its loyal customers.
The reasons consumers choose the Equinox are many, as it is one of the most versatile crossovers in the industry. With fuel mileage up to 32 miles per gallon on the highway and comfortable seating for five, the Equinox slots itself in as the perfect vehicle for a wide variety of drivers. There aren't many vehicles on the market that can seat the family while also getting that kind of fuel mileage.
Towing is an option on the Equinox as well, as the vehicle can tow up to 3,500 pounds when properly equipped. This just adds to the versatility of the crossover, as it can tow the boat to the lake just as easily as it can haul the entire family to the vacation destination.
Consumers can even stay connected with the new Equinox thanks to the Chevy MyLink system that allows users to have their favorite music and entertainment with them. The 2013 Chevy Equinox can be seen in person at Mike Castrucci Chevrolet. The dealership can be reached at 877-405-7431 or online at www.mikecastruccichevrolet.com.
Media Contact: Todd Williams Mike Castrucci Chevrolet, 877-405-7431, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Mike Castrucci Chevrolet
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks