|By PR Newswire||
|December 24, 2012 03:54 PM EST||
William P. Lightfoot of Washington, DC has been honored with a recognition by The Washington Post in its selection of "Baltimore & Washington DC's Top Lawyers."
WASHINGTON, Dec. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Announcing a special recognition appearing in the October 2011 issue of The Washington Post published by Washington Post Co.. William P. Lightfoot was selected for the following honor:
"Baltimore & Washington DC's Top Lawyers."
William P. Lightfoot commented on the recognition: "This is quite an honor for me. The fact that The Washington Post included me in its selection of "Baltimore & Washington DC's Top Lawyers," signals that my constant effort to deliver excellent work has paid off. It is gratifying to be recognized in this way."
Following the publication of William P. Lightfoot's selection for The Washington Post's Baltimore & Washington DC's Top Lawyers list, American Registry seconded the honor and added William P. Lightfoot to the "Registry of Business Excellence™." An exclusive recognition plaque, shown here, has been designed to commemorate this honor.
For more information on William P. Lightfoot, located in Washington, DC please call 202-659-5500, or visit http://www.koonz.com.
This press release was written by American Registry, LLC with contributions from William P. Lightfoot on behalf of William P. Lightfoot and was distributed by PR Newswire, a subsidiary of UBM plc.
American Registry, LLC is an independent company that serves businesses and professionals such as William P. Lightfoot who have been recognized for excellence. American Registry offers news releases, plaques and The Registry™, an online listing of over 2 million significant business and professional recognitions. Search The Registry™ at http://www.americanregistry.com.
William P. Lightfoot
Email Address: email@example.com
SOURCE American Registry
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks