|By PR Newswire||
|December 24, 2012 03:44 PM EST||
Rock With U Entertainment of Dania Beach, FL has been honored with a recognition by Event Solutions in its selection of "2012 Spotlight Finalists."
DANIA BEACH, Fla., Dec. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- December21, 2012-- Announcing a special recognition appearing in the February, 2012 issue of Event Solutions published by Event Publishing LLC. Rock With U Entertainment was selected for the following honor:
"2012 Spotlight Finalists"
Rock With U Entertainment commented on the recognition: "This is quite an honor for me. The fact that Event Solutions included me in its selection of "2012 Spotlight Finalists," signals that my constant effort to deliver excellent work has paid off. It is gratifying to be recognized in this way."
Following the publication of Rock With U Entertainment's selection for Event Solutions's 2012 Spotlight Finalists list, American Registry seconded the honor and added Rock With U Entertainment to the "Registry of Business Excellence™". An exclusive recognition plaque, shown here, has been designed to commemorate this honor.
For more information on Rock With U Entertainment, located in Dania Beach, FL please call 954-404-6547, or visit www.rockwithu.com.
This press release was written by American Registry, LLC with contributions from Ross Bielejeski on behalf of Ross Bielejeski and was distributed by PR NewsWire, a subsidiary of UBM plc.
American Registry, LLC is an independent company that serves businesses and professionals such as Rock With U Entertainment who have been recognized for excellence. American Registry offers news releases, plaques and The Registry™, an online listing of over 2 million significant business and professional recognitions. Search The Registry™ at http://www.americanregistry.com.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Rock With U Entertainment
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks