|By PR Newswire||
|December 24, 2012 03:24 PM EST||
Abrahamson, Reed & Bilse of Hammond, IN has been honored with a recognition by Litigation 2012 - A Supplement To The American Lawyer® & Corporate Counsel® in its selection of "Go-To Litigation Firms."
HAMMOND, Ind., Dec. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Announcing a special recognition appearing in the April, 2012 issue of Litigation 2012 - A Supplement To The American Lawyer® & Corporate Counsel® published by ALM. Abrahamson, Reed & Bilse was selected for the following honor:
"Go-To Litigation Firms"
A spokesperson from Abrahamson, Reed & Bilse commented on the recognition: "This is quite an honor for us. The fact that Litigation 2012 - A Supplement To The American Lawyer® & Corporate Counsel® included Abrahamson, Reed & Bilse in its selection of 'Go-To Litigation Firms,' signals that our constant efforts towards business excellence are paying off. We are proud to be included in this recognition."
Following the publication of Abrahamson, Reed & Bilse's selection for Litigation 2012 - A Supplement To The American Lawyer® & Corporate Counsel®'s Go-To Litigation Firms list, American Registry seconded the honor and added Abrahamson, Reed & Bilse to the "Registry of Business Excellence™." An exclusive recognition plaque, shown here, has been designed to commemorate this honor.
For more information on Abrahamson, Reed & Bilse, located in Hammond, IN please call 219-937-1500.
This press release was written by American Registry, LLC with contributions from Abrahamson, Reed & Bilse on behalf of Abrahamson, Reed & Bilse and was distributed by PR Newswire, a subsidiary of UBM plc.
American Registry, LLC is an independent company that serves businesses and professionals such as Abrahamson, Reed & Bilse who have been recognized for excellence. American Registry offers news releases, plaques and The Registry™, an online listing of over 2 million significant business and professional recognitions. Search The Registry™ at http://www.americanregistry.com.
Abrahamson, Reed & Bilse
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Abrahamson, Reed & Bilse
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks