|By Marketwired .||
|December 24, 2012 08:09 AM EST||
LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/24/12 -- All American Pet Company, Inc. (OTCQB: AAPT) -- Presented by well-known pet advocate, Wendy Diamond, All American Pet Brand's NutraBars made multiple appearances on CNN International which reaches more than 200 million households in over 200 countries and its sister network, HLN, which focuses on national "must-see, must-share" stories of the day. During the on-air segments, http://youtu.be/_fuDUicD86M dog owners were reminded by Wendy that table scraps should never be offered as treats and that AAPT's high density protein bars were much smarter, healthier choices and made in the U.S.A.
"Smart, healthy choices," said Lisa Bershan, AAPT President, "are what All American Pet Brands are all about. Our industry's first high protein super-premium NutraBars are portable meals with an easy go-anywhere, anytime convenience no other manufacturer offers. The CNN worldwide /HLN national TV appearances paves the way for our being on shelf with NutraBars, ChompBars, MUTT Bars and CHEWiES treats into the 60,000 stores that have approved us as a vendor."
AAPT Ended the year with its PAWtizer products being mandated by the UCLA Medical Center therapeutic dog program. UCLA's endorsement opens the door to place the PAWtizer program nationwide with every hospital supporting a therapeutic dog program. There are 640,000 registered therapy dogs.
"All American Pet Company manufactures not only the most innovative products in the US, but products that make a difference." Barry Schwartz, AAPT CEO, continued, "AAP Brands strive to improve the quality of life shared by every dog and owner. We are very excited about everything that will be going on for 2013. It is our New Year wish for all to be well and live long."
ABOUT: All American Pet Company produces, markets, and sells natural super-premium and premium patented wellness products under proprietary brand names specifically for dogs. Forward-looking Statements: The statements in this release are made based upon information available to the Company as of the date of this release, and we assume no obligation to update any such forward-looking statements. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual results could differ materially from our current expectations.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks