|By PR Newswire||
|December 24, 2012 06:10 AM EST||
CHICAGO, Dec. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Bedbugs in Boston? Monsoon in Montana? What will occur in 2013? One person, Sidney Friedman, may actually have the prescience to know.
Mentalist and corporate mind power expert Sidney Friedman releases his 23 predictions for 2013 (See Below). Psychics come out of the woodwork this time of year, but Sidney Friedman has the credibility of a documented track record at 73% accuracy over 15 years stating predictions on shows like ABC-TV's The View, NBC-TV's Today Show, and ABC-TV's 20/20. This includes a near-perfect record of predicting Oscars. And since he began including economic foresights four years ago, Friedman has been on-target predicting the exact trend of the stock market and unemployment figures.
Remarkably, this past year's results yielded an 84% accuracy.
Perhaps the most extraordinary Friedman prognostications of this past year were the following, as published in a New York Post article, January 2nd, 2012. Friedman stated, "Snow was BIG news last year in New York City. This year it's water!!!" It of course foretold the ravaging effects of one of the most unlikely weather incidents for that metropolis, Hurricane Sandy.
See the full 2012 results here: http://www.sidneyfriedman.com/predictions_006.htm
But as Sidney says, "Most of the future is unpredictable. That is as it should be. For the most part, we make the future. But from our subconscious mind, we get impressions and veiled images. I attempt to interpret these images, often successfully, sometimes not, but always for fun and intrigue."
Here are Sidney Friedman's Official 23 Predictions For 2013:
Regarding the techniques Friedman uses to hone in on what the subconscious tells us about the future, Friedman is the author of a national best-selling book, Your Mind Knows More Than You Do, which reached #8 on Amazon.
Throughout the year, Sidney Friedman helps hundreds of corporations, associations, and charities by teaching and entertaining with his Mind Power Training and Mind Power Show for the likes of Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, John Hancock, Campbell's, McDonald's, and hundreds more.
Sidney Friedman Productions
SOURCE Sidney Friedman Productions
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher