|By Marketwired .||
|December 24, 2012 05:00 AM EST||
CAMAS, WA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/24/12 -- Water Fountains revolutionize interior and professional spaces into a reassuring setting reverberating with the sounds of cascading water. Water Fountain Pros' water features come in a stunning selection of styles, so one can rest assured that there's an option that will feel like it was designed especially for them.
Water Fountain Pros have a vast collection to choose from. Depending on taste, need and interior/exterior decoration, one can select a fountain from:
- Indoor Fountains - The idea of indoor water fountains can help make the ambiance more relaxing. This enhances the design and aura of a room as it provides an atmosphere of recreation and tranquility.
- Outdoor Fountains - The classic and traditional kind of fountains, adding natural beauty to any exterior -- backyard, garden or porch -- serving as a focal point of attraction.
- Wall fountains - The impressive thing about wall fountains is that they don't take up any ground space and are undemanding to mount on most walls. They are excellent in adding character to any space and tying up the overall look of the place.
- Floor fountains - They are a great way to add a decorative touch to one's home, garden or patio and also serve great functional purpose of drowning out unwanted ambient noise outside.
- Tabletop fountains - They may be small, but they are powerful and relatively inexpensive -- a much better choice for relaxation in key areas such as a busy work desk or on a nightstand next to the bed.
- Custom fountains - Water Fountain Pros also gives the flexibility to custom design water fountains depending on user requirements.
About Water Fountain Pros:
Water Fountain Pros offer a wide variety of fountains -- indoor, outdoor, wall, floor, tabletop and custom. One can browse through their stunning collection and order online. Free shipping combined with their policy of "NO tax on all orders" (except for Washington users), makes Water Fountain Pros an obvious choice for those who love the sound and serenity of water features.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London