|By PR Newswire||
|December 24, 2012 04:51 AM EST||
LONDON, December 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
In a year that saw, among others, Calvin Ayre indicted, and Norbet Teufelberger have his 2nd 'meeting' with European police forces, the Bodog founder has tested his predictions for 2012 against the reality of another tumultuous year in online gaming.
Calvin's main assertion that in this industry being a private company over a listed one was played out so strongly that behind closed doors you'd find it almost impossible to find a CEO who disagrees. The constant bickering between William Hill and Playtech, PWin and Betfair's withdrawal from core markets are a few of the more obvious examples.
On the flipside you see private companies like PokerStars and Bet365 who are continuing their rise and rise. However, The Rank Group trumped it all by just coming out and saying they want to delist: No charge guys, smart move. Once private - head east, Asia is still the promised land!
The full article can be found at CalvinAyre.com. Calvin's 2013 predictions will be posted on December 28th.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?