|By PR Newswire||
|December 24, 2012 04:45 AM EST||
MANCHESTER, England, December 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Every year individuals, couples, friends and families spend the Christmas holidays enjoying one another's company and cutting loose when it comes to food and drink. However, the team at 32 Whites Dental Care is urging people to take extra care when it comes to their oral hygiene over the holiday season.
It's only natural that people take the opportunity to relax their dietary regimes over Christmas. There is just so much to enjoy when it comes to food and drink. People expect their waistlines to expand a touch over the season, but it's not just extra fat that people ought to worry about.
Traditionally, people take in much more sugar over the Christmas period than at other times of the year. Sweet treats make excellent gifts and they always form a central part of Christmas cuisine, but it's very easy to go overboard and the consequences can be difficult and expensive to set right.
The expert dentistry team at 32 Whites is encouraging people to be sensible over the Christmas period and to limit the damage they do to their teeth because of all the sweet treats on offer. Drinking more alcohol over the Christmas period is often a cause for concern too because of the high sugar content of many alcoholic drinks and mixers.
The 32 Whites team is especially concerned about the oral health of children during the festive season and is urging parents to monitor and regulate their children's intake of sugary drinks, sweets, chocolate and so on where possible.
The expert advice is for people to think carefully about how much sugar they are taking in and to make sure they remain proactive when it comes to brushing and flossing to limit the damage done over Christmas.
Those eager to learn more about good oral hygiene or to speak to a professional about an existing problem are encouraged to visit the team at http://www.32whites.co.uk.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?