|By PR Newswire||
|December 24, 2012 04:41 AM EST||
LONDON, December 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
It has been announced that the Architects' Forum 2013 will be devoting an entire day to glass and glazing specifically targeting the role of the material in modern architecture. The team at MDM Glass are excited about the prospect of what next year's forum proposes to share about the future of glass in domestic and commercial spaces.
Glass has become one of the most prominent features of modern cities and suburban areas because it satisfies on a number of levels. It is cost-effective, easy to work with and very aesthetically pleasing. It also fits in with the more modern styles many people look for in business premises and in homes.
MDM Glass & Glazing specialise in designing and supplying glass products for homes and commercial spaces both for interiors and exteriors. Glass is becoming more and more popular in bathrooms in form of splashbacks and glass shower screens, as well as in modern kitchens thanks to its superior convenience, hygienic properties and its stylish appearance. Meanwhile glass balustrades and external features continue to prove popular with homeowners, business owners, property developers and architects.
The fact that next year's Architects' Forum is set to dedicate so much time to glass and glazing is testament to the on-going role glass is likely to play in development projects as time goes by. The material is seen by many as a mainstay of the design and construction industries, especially given the technology breakthroughs of recent years that have served to make it even safer and even more energy efficient.
The Architects' Forum 2013 will be held in New York on March 7th - the architect's and designer's love affair with glass takes place on a global scale and is not limited to the towns and cities of the UK!
Those interested in learning more about incorporating glass products into domestic and commercial spaces can visit the MDM team. MDM Glass specialises supplying high quality bathroom splashbacks, shower screens and kitchen fixtures and fittings in wide range of settings.
Contact: Minvydas Mucinskas, +44(0)208-677-1380, firstname.lastname@example.org
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks