|By PR Newswire||
|December 24, 2012 02:00 AM EST||
- Hurry - until 31st January 2013, customers can save on car hire in 100 countries for travel between 2nd January and 30th June 2013
LONDON, Dec. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hertz Corporation (NYSE: HTZ), the world's largest general use car rental brand, has announced the start of its popular winter sale to enable customers to enjoy significant savings on car rentals booked by 31st January 2013 for pick up between 2nd January and 30th June 2013. The special sale rates are available for qualifying rentals by quoting the CDP number 766960 when booking online at www.hertz.com or by telephone.
Hertz has a wide variety of vehicles available from small economical city cars to family hatchbacks and people carriers. As part of the promotion, many locations are also offering discounts on the famous Hertz Collections of sporty, luxurious, family and environmentally friendly vehicles, which are reservable by make and model.
Hertz offers a wide range of optional extras to make journeys as simple and enjoyable as possible. These services include winter equipment, child seats, NeverLost GPS, Mobile Wi-Fi and fuel purchase options. Services may vary according to the destination.
A complete list of destinations, car groups and related discounts in the sale is available on www.hertz.com. The discounts received on international car rentals in participating countries in Europe and the Middle East are up to 33 percent depending on the location, and the discount received for international car rentals in participating countries in the Americas and Asia Pacific is 20 percent. Discounts on domestic rentals are only available to customers in Europe, Middle East and Africa. All discounts are subject to availability.
Terms and conditions
- Offer applies to online and phone reservations made from 24th December 2012 to 31st January 2013 quoting CDP: 766960. Qualifying rentals must start on any date from January 2, 2013 to June 30, 2013 inclusive.
- Offer is valid at participating locations worldwide, subject to availability
- Blackout periods may apply
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, offers or promotions
- Discount applies to all mandatory rental costs excluding taxes, fees, surcharges and optional extras such as child seats, additional drivers and fuel, which are charged at normal rates
- Offer subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time. All car rentals are subject to Hertz terms and conditions
- The Hertz Winter Sale offer varies across channels and websites including those provided by Hertz or jointly with any other organizations, Hertz affiliates or business partners
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other coupon, promotion, discount or offer provided by Hertz, or jointly with any other organization or Hertz affiliate or business partner
Hertz (www.hertz.com) is the world's largest general use car rental company, operating from over 8,650 corporate locations in 150 countries worldwide. Hertz is in its 93rd year of delivering quality car rental solutions to leisure and corporate customers. Product and service innovations such as Hertz #1 Club Gold, Worldwide Online Check-in, specially designed NeverLost® satellite navigation systems, and unique cars offered through the company's Prestige, Family, Fun/Adrenaline and Green Collections, set Hertz apart from the competition.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher