|By PR Newswire||
|December 24, 2012 12:01 AM EST||
MANGAUNG, South Africa, Dec. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On Wednesday 19 December 2012, Sitsabo Project Managers hosted a high-level breakfast meeting that was facilitated by the ANC Progressive Business Forum in Mangaung, South Africa.
The Guest speaker for the meeting was National Planning Minister Trevor Manuel and the event was held alongside the 53rd ANC National Conference in which the new ANC top 6 officials and the NEC were elected.
A professional project management practice of difference, Sitsabo Project Managers is an international role player in the construction sector, guided by integrity, ethics and sound corporate governance in all its business activities.
Introducing the guest speaker for the event, Rev Sitsabo Dlamini, Chief Project Manager for the company said, "First I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the newly elected leadership of the ANC."
"The business community in SA traditionally supports efforts by the government to stimulate economic growth. Nowhere has this goal been brought into sharper focus, than in the NDP, to which we owe Minister Manuel's National Planning Commission a huge debt of gratitude. In President Jacob Zuma's political report to conference, the President mentioned that the NDP articulates a programme or national vision of where the country is going. He said the critical task now is to implement the plan."
Rev Dlamini then went on to set the scene for the interaction between the minister and the audience by giving a brief overview of how the South African economy has evolved since the ANC came into power in 1994. He mentioned that Minister Manuel has been involved with ANC economic policy from the RDP, through GEAR, ASGISA, and more recently the NDP. He invited the minister to share with the forum some of his insights on how the NDP seeks to overcome most of the obstacles and fundamental implementation challenges that were experienced with the previous policy positions.
SOURCE Sitsabo Project Managers
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher