|By Marketwired .||
|December 23, 2012 07:26 PM EST||
MUMBAI, INDIA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/23/12 -- JW Marriott Mumbai, a hotel near Mumbai airport, is all set to welcome 2013 with unparalleled magnificence amidst eclectic music, gourmet cuisine and a luxurious ambience. JW Marriott has been entertaining its patrons year after year with tantalizing performances, lavish parties and eclectic décor. This year get ready to groove to the electro and techno house beats of two famous international artists -- DJ Sonia and DJ Viktória. The bar is set at an all new high with five party zones and a line-up of top DJs spinning cutting-edge music at Arola and Enigma to make your New Year's, at this 5 star hotel in Mumbai, remarkably memorable.
Dining with DJ Entertainment: 21 years and above
1. Enigma- Adults -9999 all inclusive
The renowned party destination 'Enigma' will house the famous model turned DJ Viktória Metzer. DJ Viktória Metzer is a young stunning lady who has adorned the covers of famous magazines in Paris, London and Milan, posed for designer labels and is pursuing her career as a successful DJ across the world for popular gigs. Viktória is all set to dazzle and enthrall the audience at Enigma this New Year's Eve with her sizzling performance. The bars will offer innovative drinks, an extensive food spread and interactive cooking counters at the ballroom.
2. Arola - Adults -12999 all inclusive
DJ Sonia Sampedro, a strikingly gorgeous Spanish Model and DJ, will perform at Arola this New Year's Eve. This glamorous DJ will blend some of the best in classic, commercial and the latest in house music. She has played for the most prominent parties in Spain and Portugal and will recreate the same magic at Arola this year. On offer is a huge selection of tapas and beverages which add a zing to the New Year celebrations creating an amazing international experience for the revelers!
3.Lotus Café/Saffron- Adults -4000+ taxes, Kids -1500++ taxes
A sit-down dinner at Lotus Café or Saffron with an impressive selection of beverages from the Dirty Martini to the ever popular Cosmopolitan, Premium Spirits and Wines await you. The food consists of an extravagant variety from the best seafood and grills in town to choose from. The Lotus Café and Saffron are 2 of the best restaurants in Mumbai.
4. Spices and Salt Water Pool- Adults -4000+ taxes, Kids -1500++ taxes
Enjoy upbeat pipe music with a breathtaking view of the Arabian Sea and a relaxed Dining Zone. Choose from a range of different beverages, delectable Japanese/Chinese/Thai cuisine laid out in a lavish buffet. An extensive food spread with interactive cooking counters will be something you can look forward to.
5. Mezzo Mezzo - Adults -4000+ taxes, Kids -1500++ taxes
Experience the finest flavors of Italy on a platter with a special set Italian menu, a selection of exclusive beverages and wine selections and fabulous music.
A special Kids' Zone will be at Saffron -- The Indian restaurant. The kids will be entertained a la Madagascar style with 5 performers present to treat the children so their New Years is an unforgettable memory as well.
JW Marriott Mumbai looks forward to celebrating this 'NEW YEAR' with you!
For Reservations at this Bombay luxury hotel, call 022 66933344
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2189592
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks