|By PR Newswire||
|December 22, 2012 11:15 PM EST||
WASHINGTON, Dec. 22. 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Sudan welcomes President Obama's nomination of Senator John Kerry for Secretary of State. In a letter to the Senator, Ali Ahmed Karti, Minister of Foreign Affairs, extends his congratulations and affirms Sudan's readiness to continue working with the U.S as it has, with full cooperation on matters of mutual concern. The Minister also expresses his sincere desire and hope for a constructive dialogue between the two countries that leads to a normal relationship and fosters peace and security in the world at large.
CONTACT: Embassy of Sudan Press and Information Office, phone: +1-202-338-8565, or fax: +1-202-667-2406
SOURCE Embassy of the Republic of the Sudan
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks