|By PR Newswire||
|December 22, 2012 06:18 AM EST||
MONTREAL, Dec. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- This decision was necessary due to the increasing demand for collateralized loans and is aimed at helping more people to get cash fast for the holidays.
"We're very excited to watch how online pawning is becoming a modern and trusted trend, leaving behind many other ways to get cash fast. We are very proud to be able to offer our best loan-to-value for our customers. And, during this busy holiday season, we are now able to serve even more customers, because we know how important it is for people to have that extra cash during this time of the year," said Jay Martin, a spokesperson for PawnUp.com online pawn shop.
As the online pawn industry continues to generate more and more attention, the demand for this new type of short-term cash loan online has been increasing rapidly. Collateralized loans (or, as they are also known, pawn loans) are becoming increasingly popular due to the simplicity of the process, very low interest rates, confidentiality and very low risks.
"Being a pioneer in the online pawn stores industry, we're trying to cater our services to as much of North America as we can, and we believe in doing whatever we can to serve as many people as possible on a daily basis, because there are a lot of folks in need and we do want to help as many as we can," Mr. Martin continued.
PawnUp.com is the leading pawn shop online. It provides exceptional customer service, low interest rates, fast, free evaluations, free insurance and shipping, complete security and confidentiality. All from the comfort and safety of your home, from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher