|By PR Newswire||
|December 22, 2012 06:00 AM EST||
ATLANTA, Dec. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- HoneyBaked, the premium holiday food retailer, has announced extended operating hours for shoppers looking for last minute holiday meal solutions. Nearly 400 store locations are open Saturday and Sunday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., and on Christmas Eve from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. All locations are closed Christmas Day and hours may vary by location.
"For the last 50 years, we have learned how our customers plan their holiday meals," said Maggie DeCan, HoneyBaked* COO. "Since store visits typically pick up three to five days before Christmas, our extended hours offer flexibility and convenience that help make holidays stress-free. After all, if we can provide a delicious, quality meal that gives our customers more time to spend with family and loved ones during the holidays, then we have done our job."
HoneyBaked has not only extended its hours, but has also hired nearly 6,500 seasonal employees across the country to fill more than two million orders of an anticipated 21 million pounds of ham and turkey. Shoppers still have time to purchase signature Honey Baked Hams, Turkey Breasts, delicious sides and desserts to complete any holiday dinner.
HoneyBaked stores make holiday meals easy and delicious by selecting only the leanest, most flavorful moist and tender bone-in half hams you'll find anywhere – without any added water or juices. Often imitated but never replicated, Honey Baked Hams are fully cooked, ready to serve and available in any size.
HoneyBaked also offers a variety of heat-and-serve side dishes. Sweet Potato Souffle, Green Bean Casserole and Cinnamon Apple Slices are family favorites. Other irresistible treats include Apple Pie, Pecan Pie, Red Velvet Cake and more. Items vary by store, so check with your local HoneyBaked location for availability.
*The Original HoneyBaked Ham Co. of GA
HoneyBaked, whose mission is, "Celebrating life, one meal at a time," was founded in 1957 and is a premium food retailer known for the most flavorful, moist and tender Honey Baked Hams® and Turkey Breasts you'll find anywhere, as well as a host of other fully cooked entrees, side items and desserts. HoneyBaked has become a tradition for families nationwide who can now shop for them at more than 400 locations. To become a HoneyBaked franchise owner, visit www.honeybakedfranchise.com or call 866.968.7424.
SOURCE HoneyBaked Ham
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks