|By PR Newswire||
|December 22, 2012 04:30 AM EST||
LONDON, December 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
From the lucid waters of the Gulf of Mexico to the quirky coves on the Pacific coast along with all the fascinating sights, towns and stunning vistas in between, there are many reasons why you should visit Mexico next year.
With beaches so beautiful they are rivalled by few other places in the world to lively cities bustling with life and character, Mexico has something on offer for everyone. If you're looking for cheap Mexico holidays then going out of season during the cooler months of the later winter, spring and autumn will offer better value for money. Thomas Cook offer plenty of affordable packages for all sorts of travellers.
For some of the best beach holidays in the world, Mexico is second to none. From those wanting to sunbathe and relax on soft golden sand in the Mexican Riviera to those wanting to partake of white-knuckle activities including surfing, snorkelling and jet skiing on the Pacific Coast, Mexico's beaches cater for all tastes, ages and requirements.
Dia de la Bandera - Day of the Flag - Mexico City
As you can imagine, the colourful, vivacious and laid-back Mexico City has some kind of great festivity or event on practically every week of the year. If you want to witness authentic Mexican culture, travelling to Mexico City in late February will ensure that you have an affordable, out of season holiday and will also introduce you to a traditional Mexican celebration.
In 2013 the Dia de la Bandera will be held on 24 February in celebration of the city's independence. This particularly colourful event sees the city carpeted in Mexican flags as the whole town celebrates their history.
The thrill of travel
Thomas Cook provides great sun holidays around the world and Mexico is one of the most popular destinations. If you're looking for a getaway to the sun in the traditionally grey month of November, then a trip to Cancun to witness the Cancun Revolution Day would certainly exceed expectations for an exciting and memorable early winter break with plenty of sunshine.
This annual event brings an amalgamation of students and armed forces that collectively form pyramids and execute the nail biting 'tiger jump' through a ring of flames. For those who prefer to take a spring holiday, Cancun celebrates the Cancun Art and Cultural Festival in May, where Mexico's most lively city gets an injection of art, culture and flamboyance.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks