|By PR Newswire||
|December 21, 2012 09:10 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities law firm, is investigating potential securities fraud at Neptune Technologies & Bioressources Inc. ("Neptune" or the "Company") (NASDAQ-SMALL: NEPT).
The investigation focuses on whether the Company and its executives violated federal securities laws by failing to disclose issues with Neptune's Sherbrooke, Quebec manufacturing plant, including that: (1) Neptune had installed large acetone storage tanks, storing dangerously high levels of acetone that exceeded the limits established by the Quebec Ministry of Environment in 2002; and (2) the Company had failed to obtain authorization from the Quebec government before launching the expansion of its Sherbrooke facility.
Following a fatal explosion and fire at Neptune's Sherbrooke plant, and the subsequent halt to trading of the stock by the Nasdaq Stock Exchange on November 8, 2012, the price of Neptune's stock plunged $1.18 per share – approximately 32% of its closing price on November 7, 2012 – when trading resumed on November 26, 2012.
Request more information now by clicking here: www.faruqilaw.com/NEPT. There is no cost or obligation to you.
If you purchased Neptune stock or options between December 12, 2011 and November 8, 2012 and would like to discuss your legal rights, visit www.faruqilaw.com/NEPT. You can also contact us by calling Richard Gonnello or Francis McConville toll free at 877-247-4292 or at 212-983-9330 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP also encourages anyone with information regarding Neptune's conduct to contact the firm, including whistleblowers, former employees, shareholders and others.
Attorney Advertising. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP (www.faruqilaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your particular case. All communications will be treated in a confidential manner.
FARUQI & FARUQI, LLP
369 Lexington Avenue, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Attn: Richard Gonnello, Esq.
Francis McConville, Esq.
Telephone: (877) 247-4292 or (212) 983-9330
SOURCE Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks