|By PR Newswire||
|December 21, 2012 07:36 PM EST||
AVENTURA, Fla., Dec. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Trade Street Residential, Inc. (the "Company") today announced that it declared, as authorized by its board of directors, a cash dividend of $0.000507 per share of its common stock for the Company's third quarter ended September 30, 2012. The dividend is payable on December 31, 2012 to stockholders of record as of December 26, 2012.
In addition, the Company declared all dividends that are accumulated, accrued and unpaid on its Class A preferred stock be set aside for payment, as required by the terms of the Class A preferred stock in the Company's charter. Outstanding shares of the Company's Class A preferred stock are entitled to an annual dividend of $1.00 per share, payable quarterly, accruing from the date of issuance.
About Trade Street Residential, Inc.
Trade Street Residential, Inc. is a full service, vertically integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust focused on acquiring, owning, operating and managing conveniently located, garden-style and mid-rise apartment communities in mid-sized cities and suburban submarkets of larger cities primarily in the southeastern United States, including Texas. The Company's common stock is traded on the OTC-Pink market under the symbol "TSRE."
Forward Looking Statements
Statements included herein that state the Company's or management's intentions, hopes, beliefs, expectations or predictions of the future are "forward-looking" statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws, which by their nature, involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the dates on which they are made, and the Company undertakes no obligation to update publicly or revise any guidance or other forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future developments, or otherwise.
SOURCE Trade Street Residential, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks