|By PR Newswire||
|December 21, 2012 07:16 PM EST||
PLAINFIELD, Ill., Dec. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Recently, Chevrolet unveiled the newest addition to their already stellar truck lineup, the 2014 Chevy Silverado. Bill Jacobs Plainfield has one of the largest 4X4 and truck selections in the area and they were very excited to see the newest truck that Chevy has come out with. The 2014 Chevy Silverado in Plainfield, IL will arrive in the summer of 2013 and the dealership is very excited to see the new, improved and most refined Silverado ever built. The 2014 Silverado will offer three new engines that offer more power and efficiency than any others and the legendary truck is sure to uphold its reputation. Owning a Chevy Silverado in Plainfield, IL is easy with Bill Jacobs Plainfield.
With 95 years of experience building the iconic Chevy Silverado, the trucks goal and mission has not changed a bit. The exterior has gotten a makeover with a new grille, headlamps and fender flares that accentuate the rough, tough look that Chevy is known for. The full-width bumper and more muscular appearance leaves one with the perception that this is a vehicle that can handle any task at any time.
Not only was the exterior revamped, but the interior also got a makeover. With bigger knobs and buttons that make using work gloves simpler than ever, the Silverado is built to be a work-horse. Chevy's new MyLink system is also in the all-new 2014 Silverado. The MyLink infotainment system offers drivers the chance to connect using their smartphone or tablet and have a much better user experience. They can use the navigation, apps, make calls from their phones with voice recognition and access data and music. The seats are made from a more durable fabric as well and are easier to clean.
Three new engines offered in the Silverado provide a better driving experience as well. All three of the engines are EcoTec and include a 4.3-liter V6, a 5.3-liter V8 and a 6.2-liter V8. These all offer the best in power and efficiency and are lighter than other engines.
Be sure to check out a new Chevy Silverado when they arrive in Plainfield. In the mean time they offer many other great trucks like the 2012 Chevy Avalanche in Plainfield, IL and the Chevy Tahoe in Plainfield, IL.
For more information please visit www.billjacobsplainfield.com or call (888) 634-7649.
Media Contact: Bill Havican Bill Jacobs Plainfield, (888) 634-7649, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Bill Jacobs Plainfield
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London