|By Marketwired .||
|December 21, 2012 06:02 PM EST||
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 12/21/12 -- Criminal Defense Attorney Gary Ostrow has recently announced his intention to take on all celebrity criminal cases in the state of Florida, effective immediately. Recognizing that star-studded actors and athletes often face an unfair bias in the courtroom, Ostrow a Fort Lauderdale, Florida lawyer seeks to acquit any and all celebrities wrongfully charged of serious crimes.
Ostrow already has an impressive track record of defending well-known celebrity figures. In 2004, he defended the Miami Dolphins star running back Ricky Williams against substance-abuse. That same year he cleared top tennis player Greg Rusedski of unjustified doping charges.
Celebrities are prone to more scrutiny than the average person. Hollywood stars have to deal with the paparazzi following their every move, and always face the risk of having their slightest misstep fabricated into a full blown scandal. And ever since the steroid scandal of the early 2000s, star athletes have been subjugated to a plethora of ever-changing substance abuse rules. Gary Ostrow will seek retribution for the victims of those unjustifiably accused of breaking or misunderstanding these regulations.
In his 30 years as a Criminal Defense attorney, Gary Ostrow has gained notoriety for his aggressive trial advocacy, thorough understanding of the law and passion for his clients. A former high-profile client went on record stating, "Unlike most lawyers, Mr. Ostrow places his clients' acquittals as his top priority."
Ostrow has firmly stated that he will take on any celebrity criminal case, regardless of the severity of the accusation. He is confident that his unparalleled experience and courtroom savvy can help defend the rights and freedom of high-profile stars.
About Gary Ostrow
Throughout his career, Attorney Gary Ostrow has defended against hundreds of DUI, drug related and murder charges, and boasts one of the highest acquittal rates of any attorney in the state of Florida. Ostrow has twice received the Broward Association of Criminal Defense "Hat Trick" Award, for having six consecutive clients acquitted of felony charges. His website is located at fortlauderdalecriminaldefense.us/.
Fort Lauderdale Criminal Defense Attorney
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks