|By PR Newswire||
|December 21, 2012 03:07 PM EST||
ALLENTOWN, Pa., Dec. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PPL Corporation (NYSE: PPL) has set the date for the company's annual meeting of shareowners for Wednesday, May 15, 2013, at the Zoellner Arts Center, 420 E. Packer Ave., on the campus of Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pa. The meeting will begin at 10 a.m.
PPL Corporation, headquartered in Allentown, Pa., owns or controls about 19,000 megawatts of generating capacity in the United States, sells energy in key U.S. markets, and delivers electricity and natural gas to about 10 million customers in the United States and the United Kingdom. More information is available at www.pplweb.com.
SOURCE PPL Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks