|By Business Wire||
|December 21, 2012 01:40 PM EST||
Mainline Information Systems today announced that it has completed the acquisition of Software By Design, Inc. (SBDI), an industry expert in business analytics solutions. Software By Design’s expertise in Financial Performance Management, Business Intelligence, Predictive Analytics and Mobile BI will strengthen Mainline’s growing Business Analytics practice.
For more than a decade, Software By Design has been providing solutions to a diverse client base of Fortune 500 global multinational firms, Fortune 2000 companies and smaller organizations. Its staff members are experts in the latest Business Analytics technologies and techniques. Their Professional Services organization uses proven practices and methodologies to deliver best-of-breed solutions.
“SBDI complements Mainline’s strategy of helping our clients extract insights from the growing levels of data on disconnected systems while mitigating risk and ensuring regulatory compliance,” says John McCarthy, Mainline’s executive vice president and chief operating officer. “Mainline regards the acquisition of SBDI as a key component in the growth and diversification of our product mix.”
“SBDI’s existing clients will benefit from being a part of the Mainline family. Mainline is a trusted business partner known for its high customer satisfaction and deep technical skills,” says Martin Carrillo, president of SBDI. “We are excited about becoming a part of this team.”
About Mainline Information Systems Inc.
Mainline, headquartered in Tallahassee, Fla., is an information technology solutions and IT consulting firm and has more than 500 employees nationwide. Mainline has received many industry accolades, including VMware Global Desktop Virtualization Partner of the Year, Red Hat North American Partner of the Year, multiple IBM Leadership Awards and an HP Virtualization Elite partner designation. Mainline provides solutions throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Brazil. The company may be reached by phone at 850-219-5000 and on the Internet at www.mainline.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?