|By PR Newswire||
|December 21, 2012 12:10 PM EST||
ORLANDO, Fla., Dec. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mindpix Corporation (OTC Pink: MPIX) announces today that the live stream site for The New Beginnings 12-21 Concert is active. Please watch the live broadcast stream at 1221concert.com beginning at 9:00PM EST on 12/21/12.
Time to Celebrate Our Ability to Make The World Better! Time for a New Beginning!
Mayan Elders tell us 12/21/12 is not the end of the world but a time of transition and renewal. The New Beginnings 12-21 Concert is a Global Celebration, which asks everyone to create positive Change. The focus of this event is to help feed children in Florida, the United States and around the world.
Our commitment is that for each fully paid stream retained by New Beginnings 12-21 Concert, a minimum of $1.00 will be donated to Second Harvest Food Bank, $1.00 will be donated to Feed the Children and $1.00 will be donated to One.org.
Please join our world music event celebrating this opportunity for a New Beginning to create a better planet for ourselves, our children and future generations to come.
Live from the Hard Rock Live, Universal Studios City Walk, Orlando, Florida.
Go to 1221concert.com to participate, enjoy and to make a difference.
About Mindpix Corporation
Mindpix Corporation (OTC Pink:MPIX) commonly referred to as MPIX, is an entertainment company that primarily focuses on the production, use and redistribution of music. MPIX operates a collection of multimedia and family entertainment content, as well as the licensing rights to the original master
recordings of a music library catalog of over 17,500 songs by renown artists including, but not limited to Billy Joel, Bob Dylan, Chicago, Dolly Parton, Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, Gladys Knight, James Brown, Jerry Lee Lewis, Little Richard, The Bee Gees, The Drifters, The Platters, The Who, Waylon Jennings, and Willie Nelson. MPIX has recently updated their disclosure and financial information at OTC Markets. All files can be found at the following site: http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/MPIX/filings/
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the "Exchange Act"), and as such, may involve risks and uncertainties. These forward-looking statements relate to, amongst other things, current expectations of the business environment in which the company operates, potential future performance, projections of future performance and perceived opportunities in the market. The company's actual performance, results and achievements may differ materially from the expressed or implied in such forward-looking statements as a result of a wide range of factors.
President & CEO - Mindpix Corporation
SOURCE Mindpix Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London