|By Marketwired .||
|December 21, 2012 12:10 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/21/12 -- Barclays Bank PLC (the Company") has notified CNSX that the maturity date of its 6 year Extendible Step-Up Note Series I-37 (the "Note") will not be extended.
The Notes will mature on the Initial Maturity Date of December 21, 2012.
Note: Barclays 6 Year Extendible Step-up Note Series I-37 Symbol: BBP.DB.A Maturity Date: Extendible Initial Maturity Date: December 21, 2012 Cusip: 06739ZDD6 ISIN: CA06739ZDD65 Currency: CAD
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks