|By Marketwired .||
|December 21, 2012 12:06 PM EST||
UNIONDALE, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 12/21/12 -- Business travelers visiting the Long Island, NY, area can take advantage of a special package for a limited time only. The Long Island Marriott hotel is offering the Business Boost Package to make travel just a little easier and more convenient.
This Long Island hotel deal includes spacious overnight accommodations, breakfast buffet for one, and complimentary high-speed Internet. Depending on date of stay, rates range from $200-$400. The offer is valid through December 31, 2012.
When looking for Long Island, NY hotels, travelers will find the Long Island Marriott hotel offers an ideal destination, located near Nassau Coliseum and convenient to the main Long Island business district, major airports and highways.
From our front desk staff to our highly trained meeting and event coordinators, the entire hotel staff takes pride in ensuring that each guest has a truly phenomenal experience. To enhance the experience, the hotel has redesigned the lobby to offer adaptable spaces; it's perfect for savvy travelers utilizing the lobby and their Long Island meeting rooms.
Guest rooms offer a spacious layout and comfortable bedding for a great night's rest. Enjoy a meal at Prime Seasons restaurant, which features a delicious breakfast buffet and an à la carte menu with all your breakfast favorites. After a long day in the business district or a show at the Nassau Coliseum, guests can relax and enjoy food and drinks in the sleek Skylight Lounge. Champions Sports Bar is also a great place to relax and watch a game. This Long Island hotel also offers an indoor pool, fitness center, and on-site racquetball courts.
When making an online reservation for the Business Boost Package, please be sure that promotional code BP6 appears in the Corporate/Promotional code box, or call 1-800-228-9290 in the US and ask for promotional code BP6. Please see hotel website for terms and conditions.
About the Long Island Marriott hotel
The Long Island Marriott hotel in Uniondale, NY is ideal for weekend getaways, wedding receptions, as well as business and leisure travel. Among hotels near Jones Beach, Long Island, this property is adjacent to Nassau Coliseum and convenient to the central Long Island business district. It features 618 rooms with amenities such as high-speed Internet and ultra-plush Marriott Revive bedding. Get pampered at the hotel's spa and salon, relax at the swimming pool, or visit Long Island attractions. The hotel is perfect for conferences, meetings, events and Long Island wedding receptions, and is easily accessible from JFK and LaGuardia Airports, the Westbury train station and major highways.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2189019
Long Island Marriott
101 James Doolittle Boulevard
Uniondale, New York 11553 USA
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London