|By Business Wire||
|December 21, 2012 12:05 PM EST||
Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ: EPAY), a leading provider of cloud-based payment, invoice and banking solutions today announced the company will present at an upcoming investor conference.
Kevin Donovan, Bottomline’s Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Needham Growth Conference on Tuesday, January 15, in New York.
For information about Bottomline’s investor events, call 603-501-4899 or email email@example.com.
About Bottomline Technologies
Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ: EPAY) provides cloud-based payment, invoice and banking solutions to corporations, financial institutions and banks around the world. The company’s solutions are used to streamline, automate and manage processes involving payments, invoicing, global cash management, supply chain finance and transactional documents. Organizations trust Bottomline to meet their needs for cost reduction, competitive differentiation and optimization of working capital. Headquartered in the United States, Bottomline also maintains offices in Europe and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.bottomline.com.
Bottomline Technologies and the Bottomline Technologies logo are trademarks of Bottomline Technologies (de), Inc. which may be registered in certain jurisdictions. All other brand/product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
This press release may contain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from our expectations as a result of various important factors, including but not limited to competition, market demand, technological change, strategic relationships, recent acquisitions, international operations and general economic conditions. For additional discussion of these and other factors that could impact our operational and financial results, refer to our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including our Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2012 and subsequent filings. Any forward-looking statements represent our views only as of today and we do not assume any obligation to update such statements.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London