|By Kevin Nikkhoo||
|December 27, 2012 07:45 AM EST||
Happy holidays to all of you and may the season keep your perimeters protected, your assets secure and your networks free of nasty little elves!
Twas the night before Christmas
and all through the net
No access was stirring;
No hackers as yet.
Murphy in sales was showing his app
Tweeting and downloading with only a tap
I grumble and moan ‘cause I know it to be.
That his iPhone and iPad was BYOD
Then out on the site there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the help desk to see what was the matter.
Without my UniSec dashboard, I would not know
If the network alert meant friend or meant foe.
Cor’lating data from SIEM, Log and ID
Who’s accessing what assets was now clear to me
I knew it in real time where the problem arose
An old password, an account that we froze.
I saw the address was from Kuala Lumpur
Trying to suck data through an open back door
I plugged up the breach, no data would leak
No access tonight—not even a peek.
“Now SIEM! Now, Log! Now, Access and ID!
On, SSO! On WebAuth and Active D’rctry!
To the depths of the servers and the perimeter beyond!
In the cloud, from the cloud, my worries now gone!
Compliance and provisioning unified in the cloud
No CapX, less budget made the CFO proud
My holistic vantage of the entire org
Keep vulnerabilities quiet, risk barred at the door.
But hear me exclaim, and I’ll do it quite loud ,
Security is powerful, affordable when managed from the cloud!
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks