|By Marketwired .||
|December 20, 2012 12:00 PM EST||
COSTA MESA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/20/12 -- Insight Integrated Systems (IIS), a division of Insight Investments LLC, the industry expert in technology solutions and financial engineering, today announced that Scott Gelb, senior consulting systems engineer, Insight Integrated Systems, was formally recognized by NetApp® for his outstanding contributions to the NetApp University Curriculum. The NetApp 2012 University Certification Hero Award was recently presented to Gelb at NetApp Insight Las Vegas, a three-day networking and technical training event, for his commitment to the NetApp Exam Team.
"Scott Gelb's impressive knowledge of NetApp solutions is proof of his unmatched dedication to our storage and data management solutions and to educating our community of channel partners," said Roger Anderson, vice president of systems engineering, NetApp. "For more than 10 years, Insight Integrated Systems and specifically, Scott, has lent his expertise to enrich and evangelize our training curriculum and exam content."
This award specifically recognized Gelb's contributions to the NetApp University Certification Program. He is the only non-NetApp employee to serve on the NetApp exam team that develops content for the certification exams.
"It is an honor to receive this recognition from our valued partner," said Gelb. "I have worked with NetApp and sold its products for more than 10 years. I appreciate and enjoy the opportunity to be part of the NetApp certification team as it creates standards of excellence that drive the company and its solutions to greater success."
Insight Integrated Systems and NetApp work closely together to provide enterprise data storage solutions for growing organizations. NetApp creates innovative storage systems and software that help customers around the world store, manage, protect, and retain one of their most precious corporate assets: their data. As a NetApp channel partner, Insight Integrated Systems provides expertise in assessing, designing, and implementing these solutions. The Insight Integrated Systems' team has earned nearly 20 NetApp channel partner certifications.
"NetApp is an outstanding innovator in data storage systems and software and we are pleased to be a long standing, top channel partner," said Richard Heard, president of Insight Investments, LLC. "Scott is an exceptional member of our organization and we are proud to have him on our team. His continued recognition is well deserved as he has given so much to both Insight and NetApp over the years."
* The naming of NetApp Insight Tech Conference and Insight Investments, LLC is coincidental and not connected. The NetApp Insight Tech Conference event was formerly called NetApp Fall Classic until 2008. Use of the terms "partner" or "partnership" does not imply a legal partnership between NetApp, Inc. and any other company.
About Insight Integrated Systems (IIS)
Insight Integrated Systems, a division of Insight Investments LLC, is a highly specialized provider of virtualization, managed services and cloud computing solutions to corporate enterprises. IIS' highly experienced team of professionals enables businesses to dramatically increase hardware utilization, reduce server sprawl, reduce the need for new equipment, reduced planned downtime, provide disaster recovery capabilities and slash operating costs. For more information visit www.insightintegrated.com.
NetApp and the NetApp logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NetApp, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher