|By PR Newswire||
|December 20, 2012 11:36 AM EST||
WASHINGTON, Dec. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Census Bureau has developed an interactive database that will allow data users to access demographic information for the Island Areas. The Interactive Summary Level Access and Navigation Database (ISLAND) is a downloadable file containing all the Island Area demographic profile tables. Information will be available at every level of geography down to place levels for the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands and American Samoa, to census designated places for Guam, and to estate levels for the U.S. Virgin Islands. This database is currently limited to the Internet Explorer browser only. However, an expansion of functionality may occur at a later date. Internet address:
For more information about 2010 Census products for the Island Areas, please visit the online press kit.
Contact: Public Information Office, 301-763-3030
SOURCE U.S. Census Bureau
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks