|By Business Wire||
|December 19, 2012 11:22 AM EST||
SIPCO, LLC is pleased to announce that Ingersoll Rand, a worldwide leader in energy management technology, has entered into a license under patents in SIPCO’s Wireless Mesh Patent Portfolio.
SIPCO is a leading innovator of mesh networking and related technology based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded by renowned inventor T. David Petite, SIPCO developed technologies enabling robust self-organizing wireless networking and related technologies known as Wireless Mesh in conjunction with IntusIQ. Wireless Mesh is used in protocols such as ZigBee, Z-Wave, IEEE 802.15.4, WirelessHART and proprietary mesh network and in other wireless applications such as SmartGrid, building automation, industrial controls, network backhaul, smart vehicles, home appliances, home automation and entertainment, sensor monitoring, healthcare monitoring and Internet service provisioning. SIPCO licenses its technology through world patent licensing leader MPEG LA, LLC. For more information, please refer to http://www.sipcollc.com/ and http://www.mpegla.com/main/programs/wirelessmesh/Pages/Intro.aspx.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks