|By PR Newswire||
|December 19, 2012 11:21 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- 5WPR, a top 25 PR agency, today announced the addition of The Westminster Kennel Club (WKC) to its diverse roster of Consumer Lifestyle clients, for which the agency will publicize its upcoming 137th Annual Dog Show. 5W Public Relations will execute a campaign featuring media relations, celebrity seeding, product integrations, co-branded partnerships, event support, and more.
Established in 1877, The Westminster Kennel Club is America's oldest organization dedicated to the sport of purebred dogs. Its famous all breed, benched dog show is America's second-longest continuously-held sporting event, behind only the Kentucky Derby. The show has been televised every year since 1948, and is seen in some fashion on television and the Internet in more than 170 countries.
"5W is so pleased to be working with The Westminster Kennel Club, an organization so rich in sporting heritage and that brings so much joy to so many people," said Ronn Torossian, CEO, 5W Public Relations. "We are eager to assist WKC in showcasing the many enhancements to the 2013 Annual Dog Show and to help further both the legacy and the accessibility of 'America's Dog Show.'"
ABOUT 5W PUBLIC RELATIONS:
5W Public Relations (5W) is a full-service agency known for cutting edge programs that engage people with businesses, issues and ideas. With more than 90 professionals serving clients in B2C (Beauty & Fashion, Consumer Brands, Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Health & Wellness, Travel & Hospitality, Technology, Nonprofit), B2B (Corporate Communications, Reputation Management, CSR, Sustainability Communications), Public Affairs, Crisis Communications and digital strategy, 5W brings leading businesses a resourceful, bold and results driven approach to communications. Learn more at www.5wpr.com.
SOURCE The Westminster Kennel Club
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks