|By PR Newswire||
|December 19, 2012 11:19 AM EST||
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Dec. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FleetPride, Inc., the nation's largest retailer of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts, announced today that it has appointed Jeff Liaw as Chief Financial Officer. Liaw will report to the Chairman and CEO, W.M. McGee.
Liaw comes to FleetPride after seven years as a principal with TPG, a leading global private investment firm with $54.5 billion of assets under management, where he helped lead TPG's industrials investing practice area, including its recent investment in FleetPride. Prior to TPG, he was an associate at Bain Capital, a private equity investment firm. Liaw serves or has served on private and public company boards of directors, including American Tire Distributors, Armstrong World Industries, Energy Future Holdings (formerly TXU), Graphic Packaging, and Oncor Electric Delivery.
"Jeff is a strong leader and brings over ten years of finance, distribution and operations management experience to FleetPride. His extensive experience in guiding fast-growing companies and developing methods for strengthening financial value will be a tremendous asset to our Company," said McGee.
"I am thrilled to join this world-class industrial distribution company and look forward to being a part of the FleetPride team in delivering value to our customers," said Liaw.
Liaw received his bachelor's degree from The University of Texas at Austin and an MBA from Harvard Business School. He is a native of Houston, Texas.
About FleetPride, Inc.
FleetPride, Inc. (www.fleetpride.com) — America's premier nationwide supplier of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts — operates over 250 locations in 45 states and carries a full line of nationally-recognized, brand-name parts, as well as an assortment of exclusive-brand parts. In addition, FleetPride offers in-house remanufactured products such as brake shoes and driveline components. Truck and trailer repair services are also offered at a number of locations.
About FleetCare by FleetPride
FleetCare (www.fleetcare.info) — FleetPride is proud to offer an exclusive partnership for qualified businesses through its FleetCare Truck Service Center program. In addition to FleetPride's 35 company-owned locations, the FleetCare network, with over 200 affiliate members, specializes in heavy-duty truck and trailer repair and maintenance, servicing all makes and models. FleetCare employs highly-trained technicians, provides brand-name parts, offers a nationwide parts warranty program and roadside assistance.
SOURCE FleetPride, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London