|By Business Wire||
|December 19, 2012 07:19 AM EST||
Press Kit Materials are Available at: http://www.tradeshownews.com/events/2013-International-CES/Quickfilter-Technologies/
2013 International CES
Jan 8 - 11, 2013
Las Vegas, NV, US
About Quickfilter Technologies
The Quickfilter Technologies patented digital filtering and audio processing technologies provide customers with cost-effective solutions to digital processing needs. Quickfilter's closely coupled hardware and software products enable rapid design completion at significantly lower cost and higher performance. While its emphasis today is in the consumer audio market, Quickfilter Technologies products are ideally suited for applications not only in consumer audio, but also in industrial monitoring and control, medical equipment, homeland security, and engine control applications. During 2013 International CES, visit Meeting Room MP40014 to see Quickfilter's audio processors and new consumer downloadable ProfoundSound software packages for enhanced audio performance demonstrated.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks